Native Instruments Elektrik Piano 1.5 portable
Rhodes MK1, Fender Rhodes MK2, Hohner Clavinet E7 and Wurlitzer A 200
* One instrument offering the sound of four legendary e-pianos
* Reproduces the sounds of the of the Fender Rhodes MK1™, Fender Rhodes MK2™, Hohner Clavinet E7™, Wurlitzer A 200™
* Vintage-style look and feel
* Full and powerful sound
* First-class presets for each of the four instruments
* Especially intuitive control surface for uncomplicated live and studio use
* 4 multi-function knobs for phaser, chorus, tremolo, reverb - depending on preset
* Assignable preset buttons for fast sound changes
* Based on Native Instruments’ high-performance sample engine
* Intensive multi-sampling with velocity and release samples for a truly authentic sound
* Individual velocity curves for use with every kind of MIDI keyboard
Pure Vintage Classics
Elektrik Piano unites the four most beloved E-pianos of all time into one high-performance software instrument, which reproduces in exacting detail the sounds of the Fender Rhodes MK ITM and MK IITM, Hohner Clavinet E7TM, and the Wurlitzer A 200TM. To this day these vintage classics possess a magical allure, and with Elektrik Piano these sounds are playable from any laptop or desktop computer.
Professional Sample Engine
Elektrik Piano is based on the award-winning high-performance sampling technology from Native Instruments, making for an unrivalled authentic playback of the original instruments. Each individual key of the hardware predecessors has been meticulously sampled to include the entire release phase and at various velocity levels. Release samples reproduce the sound made when a key is released, enhancing authenticity and playability.
Effects and Presets
Depending on the instrument, Elektrik Piano offers various effects for creating instrument-specific effect sounds, including chorus, reverb, phaser, and tremolo.
Each instrument also includes a wide selection of ready-to-play presets, which can be grouped into individual performance sets for quick recall of presets during live performance using the computer function keys or a MIDI controller. Altered sound settings can be saved as new presets.
For Stage and Studio
Impressive sound, uncomplicated operation, and support for all professional interfaces make Elektrik Piano the first choice for studio and stage. Whether standalone or as a plug-in with multiple instances in a sequencer - Elektrik Piano combines the classic sounds of these vintage E-pianos with the power of modern computer-based music production.
Elektrik Piano provides the sounds of four legendary e-pianos:
* Fender Rhodes MK 1™ - including 27 instrument versions (presets)
* Fender Rhodes MK 2™ - including 19 instrument versions (presets)
* Wurlitzer A 200™ - including 21 instrument versions (presets)
* Hohner Clavinet E 7™ - including 22 instrument versions (presets)
For each instrument the NI sound designers created a wide range of presets and sound variations, using various effects and modulation. You will find versions that use high-quality reverb, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, equalization, distortion, pitch shifting as well as typical sounding instruments from known musicians and songs.
After registering Elektrik Piano, you will be able to download additional presets. These presets are medium and small versions of the presets delivered with Elektrik Piano:
Direct From Disk (DFD)
After downloading the free DFD extension ELEKTRIK PIANO is able to play large libraries directly from the hard drive. This makes it possible to use large instruments independently of the amount of RAM. Using DFD, all ELEKTRIK PIANO instruments will load many times faster than RAM-based instruments allowing direct playback.
The four knobs on the left side of the ELEKTRIK PIANO interface are multifunctional knobs. For maximum ease of use, these knobs are assigned to varying effect parameters - depending on the preset. This allows you to quickly alter the sound of a patch; e.g. set the amount of reverb or phaser, lower the delay feedback, tweak the equalizer by adjusting the bass and treble knobs - or even modulate the depth of a filter cutoff.
The settings of Elektrik Piano's knobs can easily be saved as "Performances" for instant recall.
Powered by Kontact
By employing the cutting-edge technology of Native Instruments' award-winning Kontact sampler, it was possible to make use of the best-sounding filters, a wide array of high-quality effects and all kinds of sonic sculpting possibilities that can be found within KONTAKT - including reverb, delay, tremolo, phaser, saturation, multiband EQs and a lot more.
Registered users of Elektrik Piano and Kontact 1.5 can load the Elektrik Piano sample content within Kontact 1.5 to make their own signature patches using all of the deep editing functions of NI's flagship sampler.
o Audio Units™
o Core Audio™
o Core MIDI™
o Direct Sound™
System Requirements Mac:
* Requires 2 GB free hard disk space
* Minimum: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 867 MHz, 512 MB RAM
* Recommended: Mac OS 10.2.6 or higher, G4 1.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM
System Requirements PC:
* Requires 2 GB free hard disk space
* Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM
* Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium III/ Athlon 1.2 MHz, 1 GB RAM